- Best Record Players with Speakers in 2021
- Top Five Record Players with Speakers
- How to Choose the Best Record Player with Speakers
- Are Record Players with Speakers Worthy of Investment?
Best Record Players with Speakers in 2021
In 2021, when you want to listen to music, you probably just plug in your headphones and stream some music via a mobile application.
Some people seek a richer experience with their music; an experience will carry them away from the hassle of the overly digitized world we live in nowadays. What’s better to do this than a vinyl record player with its own speakers?
Vinyl records have a unique appeal, visually and audibly. The vintage vibe affects their sound and the overall atmosphere surrounding them. Besides, they serve as nice decorative pieces.
Today, we’ll be helping you navigate the market. We’ve curated a list of the best record players with speakers on the market, and we’d be glad to share it with you.
Top Five Record Players with Speakers
We looked at the sound quality, ease of use, connectivity options, and aesthetic appeal. The results came up, and these five products surpassed their counterparts.
At first glance, you’ll know that Wockoder’s record player looks the role — the retro looks, resonant sound, and the solid turntable base will probably make you fall in love with it at first sight!
Wockoder is a big name in the field of record players and turntables. When you associate their name with a particular device, you expect a certain quality, and they gracefully deliver. Their portable LP phonograph strikes a balance between audio quality and price; there’s a thing with the produced audio that makes it sound like you’re playing an actual old phonograph. Nostalgic!
The belt drive limits the vibration, subsequently improving the sound output over traditional direct drive turntables. Besides, it lets you play three speeds (33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM). The built-in speakers are of okay quality, just like the speakers of record players in the same price range. There’s an RCA output port for external speakers too.
We like that this turntable features a sturdy base with a spring that aids in shock absorption and contributes to the overall quality of the sound. Moreover, it connects to Bluetooth and wifi so that you can stream directly from Spotify or Youtube directly to your phonograph!
- ✅【Superior record player】：Music can heal your mind, relieve your temporary sorrow and bring you the sense of security. Is a combination of vintage and fashion. Not only can play vinyl records to experience the retro-style music and atmosphere, you can also play all your favorite modern music at any time via Wirelessly.
- ✅【Back to the classics music】: Enjoy superior sound thanks to the belt drive, for less vibration. Listen to the genuine classic sound.
- ✅【3-speeds & 3-sizes of records】：Support for adjusting three listening speeds（33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM） and playing three sizes （7'', 10'' and 12''） of records, let you enjoy your entire record collection.
- ✅【Special Process】：The turntable base is equipped with a spring to provide shock absorption and improve sound quality.
- ✅【The best gift】:It creates a warm atmosphere when family gatherings. When you are alone, it can help you relax. Even if you don't use it, it can be one of the home's premium decorations. As a gift, it also allows the recipient to feel your heart.
What We Like
- Impressive sound quality for the price
- Superb decor piece
- Straightforward Bluetooth connection
What We Don’t Like
- Sound quality degrades over time
Victrola’s record player with built-in speakers is a customers’ favorite, and it’s not easy to see why. Good looking and easy to use with various connectivity options, you can put on your record, choose one of the three speeds, pop up the volume, and enjoy your music!
While turntables are usually made to be put on a table or a bookshelf as a decor piece, Victrola’s turntable is portable. It weighs only 2.7 lbs and has a portable, easy-to-carry suitcase design, giving you the flexibility to take it anywhere with you.
The 3-speed record player from Victrola boasts of offering versatile connectivity options. Apart from classic vinyl records, you can play music straight from your smartphone via Bluetooth. The record player does include decent built-in speakers, but it gives you the option of connecting external speakers via AUX (3.5 mm) or your headphones via a special headphones’ jack.
All in all, this is a record player that gets the job done well. No extras. It serves well as a starting point for those who want to get into the world of classical music players. Yet, be realistic. Don’t expect studio-like audio quality from this device.
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE - This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) suitcase record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY and sits on sound isolating feet that prevent vibration. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office.
- TAKE YOUR TUNES ANYWHERE - Housed in a vintage suitcase with an easy carry handle, Victrola's blend of retro and contemporary design give you the ultimate flexibility to listen to music where you want and how you want – a great choice for vinyl lovers.Clean only with a dry cloth
- EXPANDED CONNECTION OPTIONS - Stream smartphone audio through the turntable’s built-in Bluetooth speakers. Easily connect external speakers via the stereo RCA outputs, or use the Line input for non-Bluetooth devices like a CD player. For personal listening, connect your headphones to the headphone jack.
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology makes this affordable record player ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts
- ALL THE CONTROLS YOU NEED - Features an Input select knob, Power/Volume Knob & an Auto stop switch that stops spinning records once the record is finished playing.
What We Like
- Great price for the quality
- Available in a multitude of colors and patterns
- Versatile connectivity options
- Vintage look that makes it serve as decor
What We Don’t Like
- Some reviewers reported smelling a smoke-like odor when using this device for a long time
Who said that a turntable has to be retro?
If you’re willing to give vinyl records a try, you don’t need to go old-fashioned. This record player from Udreamer might be what you’re looking for.
Featuring 2*3W built-in speakers, Udreamer already has the edge over its competitors on the market, who barely offer one built-in speaker to the record player. Sometimes, there are no speakers at all!
More importantly, this record player has a built-in woofer to regulate the bass and treble, adding up to the overall engaging listening experience. It features three playing speeds (33, 45, 78 RPM) and plays three sizes of vinyl (7, 10, and 12 inches)
When it comes to connectivity, there’s the option of Bluetooth input within a range of 30 feet. It doesn’t support Bluetooth output, though. In other words, you can play music from your phone or computer on the device, but you won’t be able to connect it to external speakers via Bluetooth.
We’ve already established how we love the modern vibes of this record player. Another touch of modernity that we love is that it features a USB port to transfer music between the record player and PC. We didn’t come across this feature in other record players. It does include a headphone jack if you’re to enjoy some privacy.
- 【Quality Record Player Speakers】This record player build in 2*3W stereo speakers,larger power than most of the speakers inside of record player in the market,provides you louder sound;Unique independent woofer inside allows record player plays great bass and treble.RCA line out allows you hook up this vinyl record player to external speakers,3.5mm AUX in jacks is for external single-wire audio device
- 【Record Player Bluetooth 】Built in Bluetooth receiver,this turntable can wirelessly play your phone music
- 【USB Vinyl Player】Record your favorite music from other device into USB,and playback it via record player to enjoy original vinyl sound.With headphone jack to be quiet to avoid bothering others
- 【3 Speed&Arm Lifter】This turntable Support 3 Speed 33,45,78 rmp and can play 3 size of records:7”,10”12”;Turntable’s arm lifter protects your vinyls from scratching
- 【Modern Design&Vintage Experience】The record player is in white fresh design,suits better for modern home decoration,while its’ vintage music experience brings you infinite beautiful memories of the old times
What We Like
- Has a modern vibe, unlike traditional retro record players
- Impressive sound quality
- Superb bass and treble because of the individual woofer
- Auto-stop button makes it super easy to use
- USB port to transfer audio files
What We Don’t Like
- Not the sturdiest build
If looks matter to you, then there’s probably no better option than the Nostalgic Classic turntable from Victrola.
This device is much more than a simple turntable with built-in speakers. The wooden vintage box encapsulates a sophisticated device that plays vinyl records, cassettes, CDs, and even AM/FM radio. You can also connect it to any device via Bluetooth and stream your music normally. Can you imagine this magical wooden box playing your latest Spotify playlist?
Audiophiles won’t necessarily be fond of this device, but it does provide a clear and crisp sound. It’s the treble and bass that might not be on par with more advanced devices. As we said before, you’ll get better sound quality if you pair this with a solid external set of speakers.
Just like record players at the same price range, Victrola’s Nostalgic turntable features three playing speeds (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) to improve sound quality.
Apart from the sound, this turntable is an art piece in and of itself. The mahogany wood it’s made from gives sophisticated vibes that sure add up to the Nostalgic mood.
- 6-in-1 ENTERTAINMENT CENTER – With vintage looks on the outside & modern features inside, listen your way; vinyl records, CDs, cassettes, AM/FM radio or stream music from your smartphone via Bluetooth or 3.5 mm Aux/headphone jack
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology make this record player a great value - ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts alike
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE – This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY with minimum vibrations. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office and a great choice for vinyl lovers
- EXPANDED CONNECTION OPTIONS – Extend the sound by connecting external speakers or an amplifier via the RCA Line outputs (cable included). For personal listening, plug your headphones into the headphone jack
- Compatible devices: Bluetooth enabled Devices
What We Like
- Outstanding vintage wooden design
- Six playing options including FM/AM radio & Bluetooth
- USB drive included
- Straightforward controls
What We Don’t Like
- You need to learn how to set up the vinyl and the needle yourself
- Slightly more expensive than other items on the list
We couldn’t wrap up this list without mentioning the state-of-the-art Max LP record player from ION. The main appeal of this gadget is its ability to convert vinyl records into digital files. Gather all your parent’s vinyl records that have been residing in your basement for years and get the Max LP going!
The sleek, simple design is pretty attractive, to begin with. It’ll definitely grace your desk when it sits on it. It comes with a protective dust cover to maintain its state.
ION’s Max LP is one of the loudest record players featured on this list, which is a huge advantage if you don’t listen alone. They claim that this player offers room-filling sound, and they’re right about that!
The device has RCA and AUX ports, and it operates on the three standard playing speeds ((33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM). It doesn’t include Bluetooth, though, which takes away from its convenience.
Some reviewers complained of the record playing’s inconsistency; it changes speed, stops abruptly, or skips. To solve this problem, you need to make sure the belt is perfectly straight so that it doesn’t skip. According to one of the reviewers, using a felt pad under the vinyl record helps with this.
- Rediscover your Vinyl record collection: Premium 3 speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM) that plays every LP / record in your collection, completed in a luxurious natural wood finish
- The centerpiece of your vinyl listening experience: 1/8 inch aux input to convert or playback from media sources; Standard RCA outputs to connect to external speakers and HIFI separates
- Room filling sound – On board built in stereo speakers deliver punchy, crystal clear sound; no fuss, simply kick back and listen to your records
- Update your library: Convert tracks into digital files via USB onto your PC or Mac with the included ION Audio EZ conversion software
- Everything you need: Protective dust cover, 45 adapter, and felt Slipmat included
What We Like
- Minimalistic design
- Vinyl to digital file conversion feature is to die for
- Loud volume without losing clarity
What We Don’t Like
- Not the best customer service out there
How to Choose the Best Record Player with Speakers
The main appeal of record players with built-in speakers is their portability. Unlike traditional turntables that required you to connect external speakers, these record players need nothing other than themselves and the record you’re playing -sometimes it’s even via Bluetooth, so there’s no vinyl record- and you’re good to go.
They’re convenient, highly portable, and aesthetically pleasing, all the while selling at pretty affordable prices. No wonder people are considering them as gift options for their loved ones.
When you scan the market for record players, you might be overwhelmed with the number of available options, especially that the differences between them are so subtle that the choice might be tiring to some.
Here are three things to consider when choosing a record player with speakers to ease the process for you.
You’re probably pursuing vinyl record players for a rich listening experience. However, this doesn’t mean it should be limited when it comes to what to play on your record player. While some record players offer you only the option to play vinyl, most modern ones allow you to connect your mobile or laptop through Bluetooth. Thus, increasing your music library and not limiting yourself to vinyl records.
The more connectivity options there are, the better. Some players feature AUX and RSA ports, some offer connection over wifi, and others even play AM and FM radios!
The base is the most critical component of the record player. Not only does it serve as the foundational building block, but it also impacts the quality of the music playing.
The base supports the vinyl record while it spins, so if it’s not sturdy and of high quality, it might ruin your vinyl. Wooden bases are the best, and then there are plastic and metal.
The platter is the part directly below the vinyl. It might be aluminum or plastic. There are slight differences between the two. You probably won’t notice them in regular record players anyways.
Here, the golden tip is to use a felt pad on top of the platter to be directly under the vinyl record. The smoothness of the pad reduces the chances of the vinyl skipping or stopping while it’s playing. Besides, it’ll protect the delicate vinyl from scratches, extending its lifetime.
Are Record Players with Speakers Worthy of Investment?
Well, we’d say yes.
Surely a hardcore audiophile wouldn’t enjoy them. They’d prefer an old turntable with external speakers to extract the maximum out of the vinyl. Yet, there’s something about these record players that make them stand out. Their appearance contributes to that; we’ll be honest, but the tactility and control you have over the vinyl make it a lot different from digitally streamed music.
Most of the options of modern record players with speakers are within the 40 to 70 dollar mark, which is pretty affordable, given the fact that they’re portable and don’t need external speakers to operate.
To conclude, these sets aren’t for the professionals, but they’re fantastic entry-level devices for those who want to dive deeper into the world of vinyl or others who’d just enjoy some nice music!
Vinyl records are back, and they’re here to stay. Honestly, we don’t mind that at all! A solid record player will offer an authentic listening experience that you can’t achieve with your mobile headphones.
You won’t go wrong with any of the options we listed above. Their sound quality is almost the same. Just prioritize your needs; versatility, connectivity, and aesthetics. Then, you’ll find your answer!
Last update on 2021-04-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API