- Best Integrated Amp Under $500 – Expert Reviews and Recommendations
- 1. Fosi Audio Integrated Amp BT10A
- 2. Denon Integrated Amplifier
- 3. Fosi Audio Integrated Amp TB10A
- 4. Micca OriGain Compact Stereo Integrated Amplifier
- 5. INFI Integrated Amplifier
- Buyer’s Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Integrated Amp Under $500 – Expert Reviews and Recommendations
If you’re a new audiophile, it can be easy to balk at the amount of money people are willing to spend on their sound equipment. True, you get the best results from equipment that’s been invested in.
However, that doesn’t mean you have to spend all of your savings on an expensive integrated amplifier which might not deliver the same high quality sound that you’re expecting.
The good news is that there are plenty of integrated amplifiers below $500 that are still quality pieces of equipment. There’s a quality integrated amplifier to suit every budget. You shouldn’t have to miss out on the best quality sounds just because you’re working to a budget!
We’ve researched and reviewed hundreds of products to find the best integrated amp under $500. All of these integrated amplifiers will be perfect for your setup, no matter what you need them for.
Take a look at our best recommended integrated amps under $500 below!
The Fosi Audio Integrated Amp BT10A is one of the best picks for your budget. This particular integrated amplifier comes in quite comfortably under the $500 mark, so this should be an amp that’s more easily affordable than some models. It also gives you a range of great features for the price, too!
This particular integrated amplifier is perfect for use in your home. The amp is specifically designed to be compatible with a HiFi sound. This amp will work to give you the best sound quality that you’ve been searching for!
They will work best with any passive speakers that you have in your home. These are speakers that require an amp to work properly, so the Fosi Audio BT10A integrated amp will be the perfect addition to your sound setup.
What’s really great about this integrated amp is its compact size. This is perfectly designed to fit in with smaller, more compact spaces.
You can easily fit it onto your desktop, or on your bookshelf, or wherever best suits your needs. It is perfect for use in your home office so that you can enjoy the high quality sounds that you’re after from your music.
A great feature of this particular Fosi Audio integrated amp is that it comes with Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology. It features a streaming range of up to 50ft.
This makes it ideal for use around your home! It makes use of an advanced circuitry design, as well as a protection circuit, to ensure that it lasts you for many years to come.
- Ideal for home use – designed to work with HiFi sound and passive speakers
- Bluetooth 5.0 – comes with the latest Bluetooth technology for easier usability
- Compact – smaller design makes it easy to place around your home
- Functionality – no specific button to help it find a Bluetooth connection
- 🍎[UPDATE] 2021 New Model
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless streaming range up to 50ft(15m), with bass and treble control, Simple compact design but practical and powerful, Adopt TI TPA3116D2 chip to get clear and clarity sound, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it.
- Advanced circuitry design, built-in speakers protection circuit, best for bookshelf/computer/desktop/speakers in your home.
- Home Hi-Fi integrated amplifier, Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound; Ship with power adapter and power cord, you can use directly.
- Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, Aluminum shell to sure high quality, 18-month warranty, you can return the item if you have any problems.
The Denon integrated amplifier is ideal if you want to spend that little bit extra to buy a quality product. This particular integrated amplifier may be at the top end of your budget, but it comes with a range of great features that make it a worthy investment.
The Denon integrated amp makes use of divided circuitry to allow you to disengage digital circuits. This helps to turn off the Bluetooth for an undivided analog experience, so you can enjoy the best sound.
This model comes with built in Bluetooth technology. This allows you to more easily choose the connectivity you want from your sound setup. You can easily pair this amplifier with your smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device to suit your needs.
So you won’t just be limited to the traditional connectivity methods! This particular integrated amp comes with 2 optical, 1 coaxial, and 1 phono input so that you can connect it to a variety of devices.
Another great feature of this particular integrated amp is that it makes use of high quality components. The manufacturer boasts over 100 years of experience, so you’ll know that you’re buying a quality product.
Each unit undergoes rigorous testing to ensure that they are up to the standard that the manufacturer expects from each of their products. You can rest assured that the Denon integrated amp will last you for many years to come.
The slim design of this integrated amplifier will be handy when you’re trying to find the perfect place for it in your home. This will be able to fit anywhere you wish to put it for ease. The device also works to deliver highly accurate sounds for you to enjoy the best audio experience possible.
- High quality – uses the best quality components from a trusted manufacturer
- Bluetooth connectivity – gives you greater choice of connectivity options
- Slim design – easier to place around your home
- Expensive – one of the models at the top end of your budget
- ENJOY MASTERFUL AUDIO PERFORMANCE EVEN AT THIS PRICE POINT – Divided circuitry allows you to disengage digital circuits, which turns off the Bluetooth for an undivided analog experience
- SLIM DESIGN, INTEGRATED AMP – Enclosed in a vibration resistant design, the PMA-600NE powers the widest range of speakers (70W at 4 ohms) and reproduces audio with the utmost accuracy and superiority for a multi-dimensional sound experience
- BLUETOOTH SUPPORT AND DIGITAL CONNECTIVITY – Extend your audio experience with nearly unlimited sources. 2 Optical, 1 Coaxial & 1 phono input to connect a CD Player, Blu-Ray, turntables & more. Pairs with your smartphone via Bluetooth with the built-in DAC
- LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONGS WITH IMPECCABLE PRECISION – Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single push-pull circuit power amplifier, this amp BALANCES HIGH POWER & MUSIC DETAILING PERFECTLY - the output audio is clean, rich and immersive
- HIGH-GRADE AUDIO COMPONENTS – With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust your Denon PMA-600NE has undergone rigorous testing. Solid build quality, clean aesthetics, modern design, and sound quality which is built to last
Next up is the Fosi Audi integrated amp TB10A. This particular amplifier comes with pretty much the same great features as its competitive model from the same manufacturer. It offers you a great range of specs all while coming well under your $500 budget.
Perfect if you want to choose a quality integrated amp that won’t cost you a small fortune! The only thing that makes the TB10A different from the BT10A is that it doesn’t come with Bluetooth technology, however, it is slightly cheaper.
What’s really great about this Fosi Audio integrated amplifier is that you can control the bass and treble independently.
There are dedicated knobs on the front of the amp to allow you to easily adjust the bass, treble, and volume to suit your audiophile needs.
This simplified design also makes the integrated amplifier super easy to use, which means it’s a great fit for beginners who are at the start of their audiophile journey.
Another great feature of this particular integrated amplifier is its compact design. You can easily fit it in with the rest of your audiophile setup without having to sacrifice space for other pieces of equipment. It’s also a very powerful amplifier, despite its more compact size.
You won’t have to worry about hearing any popping or other audible noises which can ruin your listening experience. There’s also no white noise produced by the amplifier. If nothing is playing through it, you’ll hear dead silence.
This Fosi Audio amp has been designed to be as durable as possible. The aluminum enclosed integrated amp is both sturdy and lightweight. Another great feature is that the manufacturer offers an 18 month global warranty with this product. Perfect for giving you peace of mind!
- Budget friendly – a much more affordable unit than some competitive models
- Easy to use – features knobs to control bass, treble, and volume independently
- Compact – small but powerful integrated amp won’t take up lots of space
- No Bluetooth – doesn’t come with built in Bluetooth technology
- Note: Please choose the Fosi Audio store to place the order. Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, digital amplifier is easy to connect to your audio system with no software to install or settings to change;
- 100W MAX Power Output X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), comes with 24V power supply, can drive 200watts(8 ohm), 300watts(4 ohm) speakers;
- Simple compact design but practical and powerful; No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it;
- Home small hi-fi integrated amplifier, Sturdy, Lightweight, Aluminum enclosed amp makes it perfect for projects and DIY;
- What You Get: TB10A amplifier x1, power adapter x1, AC cord x1, user manual x1, 18-Month global warranty, and 24-Hour quick customer service.
The Micca OriGain compact stereo integrated amplifier is the perfect choice if you don’t want to opt for the cheapest integrated amp available.
This amp is comfortably within your budget, but still comes with a range of great features. Its compact design makes it the perfect fit for your home office. It also works best with speakers in your home or office.
What’s really great about this compact integrated amp is that it’s suitable for use with OriGain speakers of any size. That includes speakers that are the size of small cubes for a more compact sound system, right up to full size floor standing speakers.
Whichever OriGain speakers you have in your audiophile collection, the Micca OriGain amp will work with them perfectly.
Another great feature of this particular integrated amp is that you can choose between two different methods of connectivity.
You can use either a TV’s optical audio output, or listen to music via your computer using the USB connection. This will be great if you want to listen to your music in a variety of ways.
This compact integrated amp is super easy to use. All of the controls that you need to adjust the settings are included on the front of the amp. This makes it much easier to use than competitive products which feature controls on the back of the unit.
- Compact – small but powerful integrated amp that won’t take up much space
- Great connectivity – choose between USB or TV optical audio output connectivity
- Powerful – suitable for use with any size OriGain speakers
- Volume – volume has to be manually adjusted on the amp itself
- Compact stereo amplifiers are the best choice for powering speakers in the home or office.
- Use the OriGain with speakers of any size, from small cubes to full size floor standing speakers.
- Experience the convenience and superior quality of digital audio from a computer via USB, or to from a TV's optical audio output
- 50W x 2 power output into 4 Ohm, 30W x 2 into 8 Ohm, less than 0.5% total harmonic distortion
- Includes UL-Certified 24V/4.75A power adapter with Level VI Energy Efficiency rating
If you want a more authentic, warmer sound, then the INFI integrated amplifier is the perfect choice.
This particular style of amp features the vacuum tubes that are associated with sound equipment. These work to give you a much warmer sound than some of the more modern styles of amplifiers.
A great feature of this integrated amplifier is that it comes with a tube protection cover. Each of the vacuum tubes is covered with an aluminum mesh to keep them protected at all times.
So you won’t have to worry about the delicate tubes getting damaged if your kids are playing in the same room as your integrated amp.
This particular integrated amplifier gives you better control over the music that you listen to. You can easily control the bass, treble, and volume as needed thanks to the dedicated knobs on the front of the unit.
This makes the INFI integrated amp much easier to control than competitive units where you can’t control every aspect of the sound you listen to.
You also have a better choice of connectivity with this particular integrated amp.
You can easily choose between connecting to your powered phono player, CD and DVD player, TV using the RCA connection, smartphone using the Bluetooth connection, optical connection, or coaxial. This gives you a greater choice of how you listen to your favorite music.
- Warmer sound – makes use of vacuum tubes for a more authentic, warmer sound
- Better connectivity – choose between a range of connections for a better listening experience
- Easier to use – control your volume, bass, and treble independently
- No remote – you have to manually adjust the settings on the amp itself
- TUBE HYBRID AMPLIFIER: Front Panel Main Volume/Bass/Treble adjustment knob. Supplied with a replaceable tube. 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm. 35 Watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm.
- EXQUISITE MATERIALS: Headphone Power Amplifier adopting aluminum alloy oxidation drawing process has stronger protection. Metal cutting knob for more delicate control.
- TUBE PROTECTION COVER: The use of whole Aluminum block mesh for the tube protection not only adding protection to the Tubes, but also provides Decoration and Kids Protection for the hot tubes.
- STEREO INPUT: Super powerful extension, multiple audio sources. Connectable with Powered Phono Player/PC/Smart-Phone/CD & DVD Player/TV by using RCA/Optical/Coaxial, Bluetooth connection only for Smartphone. Smart connection allows you to enjoy the of music in many ways.
- PERFECT SERVICE: 6 months warranty gives you a great shopping experience. If you encounter any problems, please contact our customer service team immediately.
Trying to find the best integrated amp can be a challenge. Especially if you’re new to your audiophile hobby!
You’ll want to achieve the best sound possible, without having to spend a small fortune on getting the right equipment. While it may be tempting to opt for the first product that you stumble across, hold that thought.
You will need to ensure that your chosen integrated amplifier is suitable for use with your particular setup. There’s no point in spending a decent amount of money on a product that’s not going to be suitable for your needs!
We’ve collated a list of all the essential factors you will need to consider when choosing the best integrated amp below $500.
Take a look at everything you need to think about below, or skip ahead to the frequently asked questions.
Value for money
One of the most important factors you’ll be considering, of course, is getting the best value for your money. There’s no need to spend more than $500 on an integrated amp, as there are plenty of great units available under this price range.
Seeing as an integrated amp combines both a preamp and a power amplifier, it’s often tempting to think that you need to spend more just to find a quality unit. This simply isn’t the case.
To get the best value for your money, you should ensure that your chosen integrated amplifier is able to fulfill your audiophile needs. As long as it works with the connectivity you have in mind, and delivers high quality sound, you can rest assured that it will be a quality device regardless of its price.
Similarly, we would recommend against buying the cheapest model that you can find. Cheaper models often use cheaper, inferior quality equipment. This can be detrimental to the sound quality.
You won’t want to have an integrated amp that pops or hisses each time you want to use it!
We’d recommend taking a look at customer reviews to see what they thought of the overall sound quality to ensure that you are indeed buying a high quality integrated amplifier.
One factor to consider is what size integrated amp that you would like. Most units are of a more compact size, so can fit easily on your shelf or desk as needed. This helps to save the space for other components such as your speakers.
Take a look at the size of your chosen integrated amp. Will you be able to fit it comfortably on your desk where it’s needed?
As long as it fits within easy listening distance so you can adjust the controls as needed, and it doesn’t take any precious space away from your speakers or other audiophile equipment, it will be the perfect fit for your needs.
Another important factor to consider is how easily you want to be able to control your sound. You should look for a unit that allows you to manually adjust the bass and treble as well as the overall volume.
This will be much better in terms of functionality, as you can adjust the music you want to listen to in line with your preferred settings.
Some people prefer to listen to more bass, whereas others prefer more treble. An integrated amp that lets you adjust these features will be much more manageable than those which have set sound quality.
You will also need to consider what connectivity features you would like. Long ago there were only analog inputs to choose from. Now you can also look for an integrated amplifier which allows for digital connectivity.
If you want a more retro sound from your sound system, you may want to prioritize analog inputs. This will include phono input, RCA input, and even the output of a CD player or similar.
Analog purists may want to choose an integrated amplifier which allows you to shut down all digital circuits. This will help to cut out any interference so you can listen to your preferred method of sound.
If you want a greater aspect of connectivity, you’ll want to opt for an integrated amp that includes digital input and output as well. These amps likely come with a built in DAC. They may also include Bluetooth technology for connecting to your smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who makes the best integrated amplifier?
The best integrated amplifiers are:
- Fosi Audio Integrated Amp BT10A
- Denon Integrated Amplifier
- Fosi Audio Integrated Amp TB10A
- Micca OriGain Compact Stereo Integrated Amplifier
- INFI Integrated Amplifier
How do I choose an integrated amplifier?
There are many factors that you will need to consider when choosing the best integrated amplifier for your needs. These include a choice of input and output modes, control knobs on the front of the amp, the size of your amplifier, as well as great value for money.
Last update on 2021-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API